Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Daysigns and the Academy Awards

You may have just watched the Academy Awards and wondered about a few of your favorite actors like my wife did. Here are the daysigns of six of them--three men and three women. Two of them are what I think are snubs. I loved the Grand Budapest Hotel and thought Tilda Stinson should
have won something. Also, I think Ryan Gosling is the best actor in this generation. Anyway, what do you care what I think. Here are the daysigns:

2 Road - Patricia Arquette
4 Road - Michael Keaton

9 Jaguar - Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu

7 Water - Edward Norton
13 Water - Julianne Moore

The Snubs


3 Corn - Ryan Gosling
10 Crocodile - Tilda Swinton


If you want to know more about each sign, click the glyphs on the top right of your screen. Thanks.





No comments:

Lord Pakal

Lord Pakal
I once visited Pakal-Na (Pakal's House)

Twenty Poems and Daysign Descriptions

Learn more about the Sacred Cholq'ij Calendar