Monday, July 14, 2014

Animated Glyphic (Novella in Verse) | by Ralph-MIchael Chiaia | I Am Another Yourself | The Sacred Calendar author

Discover the Animated Glyphic Novella in Verse by Chiaia on YouTube. There's absolutely nothing like it. It's based of part 7 of my book Glyphic: I Am Another Yourself the Novella in Verse by Ralph-Michael Chiaia. There is tribal music by Supaman and animation by Dacio G. It is the animated telling of the part of Glyphic when little Mayan men steal the letters he is writing and the waitress pours them (all out of order) into his tea cup and tells him to drink. This is the process of nourishment. He vomits an inner explosion and we see a psychedelic climax and the first seeds of a love affair. See it for yourself:


The Video Features Awesome Music

If you don't already know Supaman, he is a very talented musician. He's a rapper, dancer, song stylist, beat boxer, singer, DJ, and more. Check him out for yourself at ReverbNation or Twitter.

The Animation Rocks

If you want to know more about Dacio G., check out his site El Pix. He's done some really cool work for some big brands like Jumex (the big juice maker in Mexico).

The Creator of Glyphic

If you don't already know me, I'm Ralph. I'm a poet, novelist, father, adventurer. I'm been a florist in New Jersey, owned and managed a bar in Seoul, South Korea, and am now unhinged and being nothing more than a dad and a writer. Pretty fun stuff! This animated project was one of the most fun things I've ever been a part of. Much love to Supaman and Dacio for their input.

No comments:

Lord Pakal

Lord Pakal
I once visited Pakal-Na (Pakal's House)

Twenty Poems and Daysign Descriptions

Learn more about the Sacred Cholq'ij Calendar