Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Poems have been translated into Spanish

Those of you who know me well know that I put a lot of time and effort in litchaos.com -- my website. In the last six months the site has grown past my expectations. We now are able to publish in print, conduct audio interviews, make videos and more. This issue has some really interesting stuff. Also, poet Andy Riverbed has done the awesome task of translating two of my poems from English into Spanish. Check out him out reading translations of my poetry (Spanish and English). Also, don't forget to click the newest issue of litchaos.com where you'll find an interview with Andy that explains such mysteries as to why Andy was once called 1910. Click his blog to see his translations in print. 

You can pre-order Damaged, Riverbed's book, at the Coatlism Bookstore. It's due out January 1st, 2009 but we hope they'll be available earlier than that. They make a great xmas present!




No comments:

Lord Pakal

Lord Pakal
I once visited Pakal-Na (Pakal's House)

Twenty Poems and Daysign Descriptions

Learn more about the Sacred Cholq'ij Calendar